We provide services in the following areas:
- Income Tax returns - Individuals or HUFs
- Income Tax returns - Proprietorships, Partnerships, etc
- Income Tax returns - Pvt. Ltd. Companies, etc
- Service Tax Returns
- VAT Returns
- Professional Tax returns
1. Documents needed for Individuals and HUFs
A. Salaried Individual
- PAN number (For Salaried Employees)
- Form-16 issued by your employee
B. If you have some other source of income
- Bank statements / passbook for Interest Income on bank deposits.
- Statements of Interest Income besides Bank deposits
- TDS certificates issued to you by your bank and others.
- Section 80C investment statements. Investments done under LIC, NSC, PPF qualify for Section 80C deductions.
- Charitable donation statements. Donations that can be claimed for tax deductions under Section 80G. Typically the receipt issued by the institute you donate to mentions the eligibility under Section 80G.
C : Other Investment Documents
- Interest paid on housing loan. Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving upto Rs 1,50,000. This is for a self-occupied house.
- Education loan interest payments.
- Stock trading statement. The stock trades that were made during the year may be taxed under Capital Gain.
2. Income Tax filing for Propriterships and Partnership
3. Income Tax returns - Pvt. Ltd. Companies, etc
4. Service Tax Returns
5. VAT Returns
6. Professional Tax returns